We are dedicated
to the enhancement
of the lives of the
Behavioral Health Services — Schuylkill Region
- Offers a full continuum of services for persons with mental illness. Services are provided with compassion and respect for confidentiality.
- Gives priority to high risk individuals: focuses on providing rehabilitative activities and advocacy to individuals with emphasis on personal responsibility and accountability.
- Maintains a comprehensive consumer-driven system sensitive to the various needs of individuals within a diverse culture.
- Experienced mental health professionals, with the support of a psychiatrist, design individual treatment plans to achieve a healthy recovery.
- Provides a leadership role to Schuylkill communities related to behavioral health needs and resources.
- Accepts its role as a corporate citizen of the community helping to shape the future — one person, one family at a time.
The array of services include: crisis intervention, treatment services, residential opportunities, and comprehensive support services.
Individual circumstance and condition determines the most appropriate level of care. Behavioral Health Services respects individuality and does not discriminate as to age, race, sex, ethnic origin, sexual preference, economic status, religion, or limited English proficiency.