We are dedicated
to the enhancement
of the lives of the
- Established in 1981 to serve as the local sponsor of federally mandated employment and training activities.
- 1982 — Annual operating budget of $4.5 million.
- Expanded its role by offering management oversight to a variety of governmental services — cost savings through resources sharing.
- Accepted a contract to operate mental health and mental retardation services in Schuylkill County.
- Selected to operate geriatric services in Schuylkill County.
- Experienced tremendous financial growth as a human service provider.
- 1992 — Annual operating budget of $14 million.
- 1993 — Expanded geographical service area to include Luzerne, Carbon, Monroe, and Pike counties. Gradual growth corporate wide with focus on quality initiatives.
- 1998 — Restructuring to organize distinct corporate divisions.
- 2002 — Annual operating budget of $23 million.
- Commenced youth service specializing in Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- 2004 — Established a strategic alliance with the Providence Service Corporation.
- 2007 — Acquired Raystown Developmental Services operating in Central Pennsylvania.
- 2007 — Annual operating budget of $35 million with greater than 700 employees.
- 2008 — Expanded the delivery of adult training facilities to five locations.
- 2009 — Restructured menu of behavioral health service to focus on treatment modalities.
- 2010 — Experienced significant growth in youth behavioral health services.
- 2011 — Acquired by Providence Service Corporation, a national publically traded entity.
- 2013 — Right sized behavioral health continuum of care in order to focus on corporate strengths. Cultural commitment to principles of recovery and resiliency.
- 2015 — Human service vertical of Providence Service Corporation acquired by Molina Healthcare, a Managed Care Organization based in California. Established Pathways Human Services LLC.
For more information about The ReDCo Group, please choose one of the links above.