Evergreen Senior Services
Evergreen offers planned social, recreational activities which are both enjoyable and habilitative in nature. Activities are designed to achieve the following objectives:
- To stimulate memory and cognitive ability
- To encourage physical exercise and well being
- To provide opportunity for friendship and peer support
- To improve nutritional intake
- To increase verbal skills and mobility
- To enhance the quality of each day for both the participant and the primary caregiver
Two Evergreen centers operate in Schuylkill County.
Evergreen centers operate Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Schuylkill County residents 60 years of age and older may be eligible for financial sponsorship by the Schuylkill County Office of Senior Services.
Evergreen is licensed by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Office on Aging as an Older Adult Living Center.