Workforce Investment Networks
We at the ReDCo Group Workforce Investment Networks vow to:
- Assist our participants/customers in attaining equitable access to the information and resources needed to obtain good jobs at competitive wages
- Strive to ensure our employer/business customers have access to the skilled workers needed to successfully compete in a global economy; and
- Provide prompt and courteous service at all times.
The bottom line to all our services is to enable Schuylkill and Luzerne County workers to get good jobs and Schuylkill County employers to find the trained workers that are best suited to their business needs. Preparing, training, and placing clients into mainstream, long term local labor market employment positions and knowing people are our greatest assets are what we are all about!
All persons looking for employment may be served by Workforce Investment Networks personnel working via CareerLink.
- Persons new to the workforce.
- College graduates.
- Persons currently employed or looking for advancement.
- Persons without a high school diploma.
All individuals can benefit from the services offered by Workforce Investment Networks.
The ReDCo Group staff manages the Computer Resource Center which is a statewide data base of job candidates and job opportunities. Persons may research job opportunities which match their qualifications.